New Member from Southern Cal

Fat Steve

Hello, Steve here from Apple Valley Ca. I am new to the site and am excited to be here. I was a Facebook fan for years and was a member of some E-bike forums that I loved but on my personal page but I just could not take the politics anymore so I deleted my profile. Glad to find you guys! I own 2 Addmotor M-140 P7's the step through/fold up models. They are both 750 watts rear motor drive. We have had both now for about a year and have been having a blast. We ride at the beach, up in Big bear mountain and here in the high desert. The bikes have been very durable and road worthy for us, our bikes have about 700 miles on them. I added "Kinect shock absorber" seat posts to mine and wider petals. I weight around 280 and this has really helped my comfort level riding over cracks and such. I have lost about 10 pounds since riding my bike and just feel awesome being able to ride again and explore new trails and meeting new folks. I am a film teacher by day and I have a band that I play with on the week-ends. If anyone is in my area of the High desert let me know, I would love to ride with you. I am 61 years old....Peace

A ride we did here locally in Apple Valley.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 4.18.49 PM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 4.18.49 PM copy.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
Hello, Steve here from Apple Valley Ca. I am new to the site and am excited to be here. I was a Facebook fan for years and was a member of some E-bike forums that I loved but on my personal page but I just could not take the politics anymore so I deleted my profile. Glad to find you guys!

I own 2 Addmotor M-140 P7's the step-through/fold-up models. They are both 750 watts rear motor drive. We have had both now for about a year and have been having a blast. We ride at the beach, up in Big bear mountain and here in the high desert. The bikes have been very durable and roadworthy for us, our bikes have about 700 miles on them. I added "Kinect shock absorber" seat posts to mine and wider petals. I weight around 280 and this has really helped my comfort level riding over cracks and such. I have lost about 10 pounds since riding my bike and just feel awesome being able to ride again and explore new trails and meeting new folks. I am a film teacher by day and I have a band that I play with on the weekends. If anyone is in my area of the High desert let me know, I would love to ride with you. I am 61 years old... Peace

Steve, welcome to EBR. We try to keep the political discussions to a minimum... nearly zero! ;)

Welcome Steve to EBR. You will find some friendly and knowledgable folks here, willing to help and if you can add something we look forward to that as well. Send some photos of your bike and some photos of your journeys. Most importantly, don’t forget to ride safe.

Back