New member from Boston MA just introducing myself

Tim02035

Region
USA
Hey gang! Thanks for having me. My name is Tim and I am a brand new ebike owner having just received my Luna Apollo about a week ago. Haven’t been able to really take it out yet but am looking forward to getting out on it before the weather turns too nasty.
I’ll probably be on here picking your brains about accessories to buy and how to set up some things on it. Looking forward to being able to geek out on this new adventure. My bike is going to have to be in the shop for a week or so fixing what I think is a slightly bent derailleur from shipping. (Box was mangled pretty bad with bike actually sticking out if the bottom of the box) I’m planning to use this time to get all the ness stuff for upkeep and safety. Thanks again for having me!

If you want to test its hill climbing ability, come on up to my neck of the woods at the base of Mt. Monadnock in SW NH. One of my favorite rides passes 6 lakes, 1600 feet of elevation and about 18 miles, with a great lunch stop just past mid way, to use one example...

Welcome! Give us updates with photos. I wonder how long the cassette will last with the X12, 2Kw and a throttle.

Back