New Member and 1st time buyer

DeeeJay02

I ordered my first e-Bike. After a ton of research, price point, mid-drive or hub-Drive, etc. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a New Juiced RipCurrent S. I had it narrowed to a few different brands but while comparing I found myself coming back to the RipCurrent S. This is my first and likely not to be my last. I’m sure I’ll learn the pros and cons of my decision and apply them to another E-Bike in the future. I’m happy with my decision and can’t wait to get out on it.

1587179241974.jpeg

Congrats, and welcome.

RCS is a really fun and capable bike. More of an all 'rounder then it should be based on looks alone.

After my buddy tried out several of my e-bikes, it was his favorite of the bunch and the one he chose to take home and do a bit more "testing" with. Wondered whether I would ever get it back!

He doesn't currently want to spend that much on his first e-bike, so he's waiting and hoping that Juiced will have a sale on the standard RipCurrents so he can snag one for himself.

Thank you. I was t
Congrats, and welcome.

RCS is a really fun and capable bike. More of an all 'rounder then it should be based on looks alone.

After my buddy tried out several of my e-bikes, it was his favorite of the bunch and the one he chose to take home and do a bit more "testing" with. Wondered whether I would ever get it back!

He doesn't currently want to spend that much on his first e-bike, so he's waiting and hoping that Juiced will have a sale on the standard RipCurrents so he can snag one for himself.
On the phone with Juiced today and they said there are a few “New” RCS bikes with ”Cosmetic” blemish going on the site early Monday at a discounted price

Reactions: TMH
Back