New Juggernaut Ultra

Gathan

I received my new juggernaut ultra yesterday. It came in a double walled box with no apparent damage. I had originally ordered the bike on Jan 10th with a set up including; 27.5 x 3 tires, thudbuster seat, and 21Ahr battery. I had a couple of questions in mind before I ordered the bike and was easily able to get someone on the phone to answer them - same with an email reply I received a couple hours after another of my enquiries. Again yesterday, as I was having a small issue when putting the bike together, I got on the phone and after I explained what my issue was, I was asked to wait 15min, while they came up with a fix, to call me back - they did! Really impressed with the company's customer care.

I partially charged the battery and went out for my first ever e-bike ride. Rode 23Km in -6C. What a beast!

Very happy with my purchase.

A couple of months ago I emailed them with a couple of questions and they got back to me in short order. First impressions mean a lot and they impressed me with their quick and thorough response.

I received my new juggernaut ultra yesterday. It came in a double walled box with no apparent damage. I had originally ordered the bike on Jan 10th with a set up including; 27.5 x 3 tires, thudbuster seat, and 21Ahr battery. I had a couple of questions in mind before I ordered the bike and was easily able to get someone on the phone to answer them - same with an email reply I received a couple hours after another of my enquiries. Again yesterday, as I was having a small issue when putting the bike together, I got on the phone and after I explained what my issue was, I was asked to wait 15min, while they came up with a fix, to call me back - they did! Really impressed with the company's customer care.

I partially charged the battery and went out for my first ever e-bike ride. Rode 23Km in -6C. What a beast!

Hello Gathan: I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the Juggernut Ultra but did not because I didn't want two batteries piggy backed. (Sorry..but I'm a little superficial). I would like to have the 52v battery integrated like the HD Duo but was told the 52v is only standard and integrated on the HD Duo 1000w Mid drive and not the Ultra Duo 1000w M620? Hmmmm ... Is it because the frame is different for the HD Duo than the ULTRA? If you bought two batteries is 52v used as the integrated one and the 48v for piggy backing?

How did you get a 21Ahr battery, or is it in combination with the dual set up? If the 48v is the integrated battery for the M620 are you able to get decent mileage with the 48v (Integrated) battery on the M620. I read the M620 is somewhat power hungry and drops considerably after the 65% usage point with a considerable decrease in mileage?

I see the HD DUO is Cadence and the Ultra is both Cadence/Torque which leans me towards the ULTRA since I'm a fan of Torque but the battery thing is a hang up for me. I would like to have the single larger (52v) battery like the HD Duo in the down tube and don't understand why BikTrix would put the 52v in one and not the other when the demand for more voltage is the M620. Unless it a controller thing.

Thanks for your feed back!

Hello Gathan: I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the Juggernut Ultra but did not because I didn't want two batteries piggy backed. (Sorry..but I'm a little superficial). I would like to have the 52v battery integrated like the HD Duo but was told the 52v is only standard and integrated on the HD Duo 1000w Mid drive and not the Ultra Duo 1000w M620? Hmmmm ... Is it because the frame is different for the HD Duo than the ULTRA? If you bought two batteries is 52v used as the integrated one and the 48v for piggy backing?

How did you get a 21Ahr battery, or is it in combination with the dual set up? If the 48v is the integrated battery for the M620 are you able to get decent mileage with the 48v (Integrated) battery on the M620. I read the M620 is somewhat power hungry and drops considerably after the 65% usage point with a considerable decrease in mileage?

I see the HD DUO is Cadence and the Ultra is both Cadence/Torque which leans me towards the ULTRA since I'm a fan of Torque but the battery thing is a hang up for me. I would like to have the single larger (52v) battery like the HD Duo in the down tube and don't understand why BikTrix would put the 52v in one and not the other when the demand for more voltage is the M620. Unless it a controller thing.

Thanks for your feed back!
It's just temporary stock. The Ultra Duos that ship in March /April will have 52V integrated battery and optional 52V range extender battery.

You're going to enjoy riding this bike! Happy trails!

Back