New Haul ST from Specialized….

No offense but i think Cannondale did a much better job with their Hubmotor offering "The Adventure Neo", this bike is not really competitive imho.
How can an Adventure Neo even be considered a cargo bike? Apples and oranges. Plus its a mid drive not a hub motor.

How can an Adventure Neo even be considered a cargo bike? Apples and oranges. Plus its a mid drive not a hub motor.

Neo All road is a hub motor model.

The nearest dealer to see a Haul ST in person is around 60 miles away and I get sit in traffic for the tunnels both ways. I would love to see and ride one though. It ticks so many commuter boxes for me, and I can add the dreaded "T" word to it! My question is, do you have to pair it with your phone for "updates" and other functions? That would be my only drawback. I ride to get away from technology. Still very tempted to see a Haul ST in person though.

Neo All road is a hub motor model.
OK. but thats quite a different bike despite the similar name. Understandable how someone would confuse the two. But my original point stands. The Cannondale is not a cargo bike. Its like comparing a delivery van to a station wagon. They can both haul stuff but neither is remotely in the class of the other across a variety of metrics.

With that said, the Cannondale looks like a very well appointed bike for what it is. I wouldn't want a 36v system with only 418wh but for a short range hub drive (real range, not the 'up to 47 miles' claim) it looks like a very good bike.

Adventure Neo allroad is not a Cargo bike, its a Hub Motor commuter and it does this well, i cannot not say the same for this specialized hub motor Cargo bike

Back