New from California

Region
USA
City
California
Hello everyone, I am from Los Angeles California, I love a lot to ride E-bike, going on trips with it, discuss and learn more about it. I'm pleased to be a member of this forum. I hope those very active people in this forum and here for a long time will help me know more about E_bike and get in touch with each other.

Welcome to EBR. This is a great place for what you say you want.

Also there is the equivalent of books and books of information stored from the past that can all be accessed using the search bar for any topic or combination of words.

Welcome to the forum. Are you primarily an urban rider or are you more focused on trail riding? I bought my ebike (Giant Explore +2) primarily for rails to trails riding, but I find myself riding in the city more that I thought. It's great for groceries and errands.

Welcome to EBR. This is a great place for what you say you want.

Also there is the equivalent of books and books of information stored from the past that can all be accessed using the search bar for any topic or combination of words.
Thank you so much

I love a lot to ride E-bike, going on trips with it, discuss and learn more about it.
E-Bike Bacon Mug.jpg

We seem to share similar interests, @Alicia Margaret :)

Please let us know when you are stuck on the side of the road and we'll all send you money for an Uber 🙃
Well not all... but definitely those active in the Specialized forum 😉😉

Last edited:
Stefan, love that mug!
May I ask where you bought it?
I created the template myself, and ordered the mug from one of online services. (Nowadays, everything is possible...)
I got the idea from some ad on Facebook, only that was for normal e-bikes :) (I would replace the word "bacon" with "coffee" now, as I actually am a coffee addict!)

Alicia, I'm old enough to be your grand father and I'm completely harmless. So ... no come-on here. We need to know a bit about you and your experience with ebikes to help you get appropriate information pertinent to your riding and experience.

EDIT: Most of us here are beyond-help-ebike-addicts. And a lot of us truly do enjoy helping others to find the love of this thing we do.

Welcome, Alicia! Also in Los Angeles here, east Hollywood Hills. Depends on what kind of riding you like, but there is a lot of it to be had here! I'm very partial to the abandoned roads in Griffith Park for fitness rides, but also the Verdugo Mountains (er, hills) when I'm feeling more ambitious and have been training more.

Yes, there's a ton of useful information in the forum, but please feel free to ask if you have questions about local rides, whether it's safety, what's allowed and what's not, difficulty level, avoiding traffic, etc.!

Back