New Forum Member

A couple pics.

Vado 1.jpg Vado 3.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

My brother in law lives in West Newbury and I take my e-bikes up there whenever I visit. I love the trails in eastern MA, particularly those on Cape Cod.
MA has some restrictive e-bike laws though.

I just bought my electric bike in March. I love it. It is a Happy Beans electric bike. One problem I had was getting parts and warranty service though. If anyone knows where I can get parts or service. Please let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2 people on scooter.jpg
    2 people on scooter.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 127
After 40 yrs. of riding road bikes, just picked up new Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0 IGH 2 days ago. Looking forward to learning and sharing here on this site. I live in the northeast corner of Massachusetts.
A few updates to the bike - Stamp 1 pedals, Basil trunk bag with panniers, Jones H-Bar, SQ Labs 702 grips, LockRockIt U-lock bracket, Quad lock phone holder, and a Specialized Body Geometry Gel saddle.

Attachments

• 4A73B1CD-6D8A-4736-93C1-D8292F8F3B81.jpeg
    4A73B1CD-6D8A-4736-93C1-D8292F8F3B81.jpeg
    667.6 KB · Views: 147
A few updates to the bike - Stamp 1 pedals, Basil trunk bag with panniers, Jones H-Bar, SQ Labs 702 grips, LockRockIt U-lock bracket, Quad lock phone holder, and a Specialized Body Geometry Gel saddle.
Welcome aboard - Nice bike and well chosen accessories. May it give you many pleasurable miles and even more smiles,

Hi, are you happy with your Lockrockit system? i was thinking of buying one but there's no review

It looks like you knew what you wanted, and you’re all set! Enjoy!

Back