New extended power battery

lectricG

Region
USA
Ordered mine last week and now noticed on the lectric web site they don't ship till september.when I ordered it it didn't state a ship date or say it was in Stock.still haven't gotten a track number.kinda feel like I'm got the hook line and sinker affect.shame on lectric

Ordered two last week. They were delivered today. In bikes and charging them now.
Maybe they ran through the first batch quickly due to high demand....? I ordered the first day and the site was showing "ships in one week" .....I did order very early on though.... Didn't even have the promo code, so Lectric had to refund the discount to my card....They were happy to do it and pleasant to work with after I got through their "on hold" guitar solo and was able to reach a customer service rep.
Hang in there.

Last edited:
Ordered two last week. They were delivered today. In bikes and charging them now.
Have you been notified that the shipping label has been created?
Congratulations was going to ask if they are 45 percent better but you are charging it

No idea yet, but the batteries that came out say 10ah. The new ones show 14ah...so I'm guessing 45% is a little optimistic....

My new "Long Range" S/T battery for my 2.0 that I ordered on 8/3 was just reported as being shipped.

China was in lockdown. Nearly every eBike battery had delays.

Finally gave the new battery a test today. We rode down to the Ventura County fair to support the grandkids at the livestock auction....20.4 miles round trip. The display only went down one bar. Charged full before we left and saw 53 volts. Showing 49 volts now. A mostly flat route using PA2 except for a couple sections of busy surface streets in PA3.
The real test will be the 50 mile round trip to Ojai and back....may carry the old battery along just in case....

Finally gave the new battery a test today. We rode down to the Ventura County fair to support the grandkids at the livestock auction....20.4 miles round trip. The display only went down one bar. Charged full before we left and saw 53 volts. Showing 49 volts now. A mostly flat route using PA2 except for a couple sections of busy surface streets in PA3.
The real test will be the 50 mile round trip to Ojai and back....may carry the old battery along just in case....
Extra battery would be a smart move young Skywalker

Still looking...hoping some of the smart people on this forum have a perfect solution. Amazon has a few....looking at the BiKase option....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220812-203718.png
    Screenshot_20220812-203718.png
    470.7 KB · Views: 149
Still looking...hoping some of the smart people on this forum have a perfect solution. Amazon has a few....looking at the BiKase option....
The solution will be varied depending on the eBike. My framevcan fitbteo mounted batteries. On another bike a second base on my rear rack allows me to mount a second.

If a Lectric folder there are high quality bags thatbcan hang and hold s spare battery. But it won’t be a $20 accessory.

The other day I saw a guy swap his batteries. He just carried the spare on the rear rack, with bungee cords.

For storing a 2nd battery, I would print a 3d case that could be mounted on the rear rack. I would at least pad the inside a little bit. I would look to photos like this for ideas! Maybe! or maybe not! Ha!

1660390446475.png

But definitely nothing like this!

Last edited:
Search for "Protec Flute Case" on Amazon. It will hold one well padded battery or two slightly padded in the lower compartment. The upper pocket will hold an unpadded battery or a plethora of tools, spares, first-aid kit and snacks.

Attach with two Velcro loops holding the top handle of the bag to the rear of the rack. One Velcro loop through the shoulder strap d-ring on the other end with two short bungees in the middle. It's rock solid, unclip the bungees on the right side of the bike, they drape nicely over the bags center handle while you access the contents.

IMG_20220617_172043(1).jpg

Edit: I don't care for the image options. Here's a link to a full size photo without the lossy compression.

Last edited:
Back