New ebiker. About to buy. But nothing available

Doesn’t the current version of ride1up 700 give you control and allow you to edit/change the speed/power for each PAS?
I missed this in my last response. It's power based now, NOT speed. Speed is affected because of a change in power, but the settings are based on power. So, if I set mine to 5%, it will output a little over 30 watts, and it doesn't matter if I'm going up a hill at 5 mph or down a hill at 25 mph, it's still going to be a little over 30 watts because the setting is based on power, not speed. The bike will cut back power if you hit 28 mph due to class 3 regs.

Feeling left out here. Am I the only one that missed what Mjsusa purchased?

I have 2 Espin Sports and both are awesome. For the money, I think they are one of the best values in entry level ebikes. In fact, I like mine so much, I'm taking it on vacation in a couple of days as opposed to my 4k Frey CC!!

All the different folks that stopped in give this guy a hand, responding to his request for help, and he can't even let everyone know what he bought.

How rude....

You're welcome!

All the different folks that stopped in give this guy a hand, responding to his request for help, and he can't even let everyone know what he bought.

How rude....

You're welcome!
Yeah, I just noticed that, weird. Ask a million questions and then vanish. Maybe passed away?

Back