New CrossCurrent S hub motor is knocking.

This is an issue that effects a small number of the Bafang cassette motors. Very few companies use the higher-end cassette version which allows 9 and 10 speeds Shimano compatible setups. Most companies use the lower end freewheel limited to 7 speeds but from our knowledge does not exhibit this behavior.

We have worked with our supplier to resolve this issue, and the part to correct the effected units just got flown in from China. We also put in place a check prior to the bikes going out in the field.

We have a full staff of dedicated service personnel working with customers from anything from shipping damage to tracking down serial numbers for stolen bikes. We are sorry it took longer than anyone should wait, but this is the maximum speed we can move at the moment for this particular issue.
Tora, I'm considerably less happy with this company than I was when I made my last reply. Customer support been slow-dripping us all information on when you will actually have replacement parts to ship us. They knew when they were promising us a shipment is on the way that it'd be an additional few weeks (at least?) before there would be anything ready to ship us, but they keep leading us on with the the least amount of information they can give us at a time instead of letting us know exactly what's going on. It is frustrating and there are people who have been waiting far longer than I have.

Last edited:
Tora, I'm considerably less happy with this company than I was when I made my last reply. Customer support been slow-dripping us all information on when you will actually have replacement parts to ship us. They knew when they were promising us a shipment is on the way that it'd be an additional few weeks (at least?) before there would be anything ready to ship us, but they keep leading us on with the the least amount of information they can give us at a time instead of letting us know exactly what's going on. It is frustrating and there are people who have been waiting far longer than I have.
Sadly, nearly two weeks after Juiced received the new parts, I still don't have a shipping notification even though the parts are listed on the website for sale. This is not "maximum speed", and it's really frustrating.

[edit] I received a shipping notification and tracking number this afternoon after I posted this.

Last edited:
Back