New Brose Displays and China Investment

drewberz

Brose came out with 3 new displays.

They say they can be retrofitted too.

Pretty cool-the first 2 minimal displays look like a big improvement.

Separately, they are investing $335M in China for new products and equipment. Figure there will be a knock-on effect on their e-bike motors? I know the e-bike motor came from their steering motors.

I saw their booth at Sea Otter this year. Nice guys and I expect their US presence to grow. What do you think?

Brose came out with 3 new displays.

They say they can be retrofitted too.

Pretty cool-the first 2 minimal displays look like a big improvement.

Separately, they are investing $335M in China for new products and equipment. Figure there will be a knock-on effect on their e-bike motors? I know the e-bike motor came from their steering motors.

I saw their booth at Sea Otter this year. Nice guys and I expect their US presence to grow. What do you think?
https://www.bike-eu.com/sales-trends/nieuws/2019/05/brose-introduces-new-displays-10135867

Pictures of the new display and few bits of additional information can be found in this issue of Electric Bike Action Magazine:

1572540237365.png

1572540254648.png

Pictures of the new display and few bits of additional information can be found in this issue of Electric Bike Action Magazine:

Hi,

Does anyone know what these new displays will cost? Do the new displays allow for more than 3 power levels? I guess the one thing that I am disappointed with in Brose drive systems is that there are only 3 power levels. I hardly ever use the high setting, but I want to keep that full power setting for steep hills. But, I would like for there to be more than 2 settings for normal usage which is basically where we are at if you only use the high setting for steep hills.

Thanks,
Rick

Back