Nevo Replacement Parts

FL Flyer

Well, it was bound to happen. Caught my foot on my front fender in a turn and snapped the SKS front fender into two pieces. It is currently undergoing Epoxy curing but I am hopeful this wise group can point me to a reliable source for parts/replacements for my 2018 Nevo GH. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've attempted the R&M site contact with little success. My "local" dealer in Miami is less than helpful.

Well, it was bound to happen. Caught my foot on my front fender in a turn and snapped the SKS front fender into two pieces. It is currently undergoing Epoxy curing but I am hopeful this wise group can point me to a reliable source for parts/replacements for my 2018 Nevo GH. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've attempted the R&M site contact with little success. My "local" dealer in Miami is less than helpful.

You should be able to find the part nr for your fenders here:

https://www.sks-oem.com/inhalte/uploads/2018/01/WB_OEM_2018-19_screen.pdf

After googling around a bit, the Nevo might be A65R, but I did no work to confirm. You’ll see the specs on a drawing in this doc, so you can compare measurements and description.

Once you have the part nr, you can find out whether its OEM only; sold in German bike part stores or even in the US. Or, you could go with other fender options. Good luck.

Back