Ness e-bike

Pierrekid

Hey guys wondering if you all have any experience with this bike. Based out of Miami seems like a good bike but wanted to here from experts. This will be my first e-bike so wanted to know what I'm getting into.

I should also add that I specifically wanted a folding bike. They seem to be in a couple of local shops which would make repairs relatively easy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys wondering if you all have any experience with this bike. Based out of Miami seems like a good bike but wanted to here from experts. This will be my first e-bike so wanted to know what I'm getting into.
Welcome,

I've never heard of the brand, but there are brands popping up everyday, that alone doesn't mean anything. I did look at the website and the first thing that jumped out at me was the limited information on the bike. It states 350 watt drive, but doesn't state whether it's direct drive or geared drive. Then I noticed tire was spelled "tyre", so not likely Miami. I did an address search and the address comes up as a virtual work space that charges for the address by the day. Personally I wouldn't buy from them, on just what I was able to find out. You can get a similar bike from a number of companies, with an established reputation.

Maybe look at folders by e-Joe, Voltbike or Rad Rover, folks seem to be happy with those and they are on the more affordable end.

Good luck!

Last edited:
After talking with a couple of bike shops in the Miami area that carry ness looks like I'm going with them. The front shocks, extended warranty, Samsung battery and the fact that they are in multiple local shops sold me. It basically looks like the Enzo. Except the battery is on the outside.

I was also looking at the Ness bike , but had a hard time finding many reviews. I read a very few that were on company sites that were actually selling them ,but I always take those with a grain of salt. For the money it looks like a great bike with a lot of good features but with close to no actual reviews I decided on a Green Bike USA GB5 for my wife (tons of great reviews) and a Volt Mariner limited edition for myself. Both my wife and I wanted folder bikes only.

Back