Need help with ebike recommendations for ~$2000 CDN

tomtom

Hello I live in Vancouver, Canada and I'm looking to purchase my first e-bike.
I am pretty convinced on the Volt bike yukon 750 limited 2020 because I'm looking for an all-around/do-it-all bike as I will be spending a hefty amount for a bike. Also the company is based in Vancouver too!

I am looking to use this to commute to work which has a pretty steep hill that I would have to traverse both there and back.
Mostly looking to use the bike for road/light trail riding.

I was wondering if you guys would have any other recommendations in my price range or any input on the Yukon

Thanks guys

Hello I live in Vancouver, Canada and I'm looking to purchase my first e-bike.
I am pretty convinced on the Volt bike yukon 750 limited 2020 because I'm looking for an all-around/do-it-all bike as I will be spending a hefty amount for a bike. Also the company is based in Vancouver too!

I am looking to use this to commute to work which has a pretty steep hill that I would have to traverse both there and back.
Mostly looking to use the bike for road/light trail riding.

I was wondering if you guys would have any other recommendations in my price range or any input on the Yukon

Thanks guys
I am looking for something similar. Since I am older (72) I am looking at the Yukon step thru, being somewhat smaller and easier access. I assume the zyukion is Road Legal re your post so that answers one of my questions. Do you know if it's possible to take a test ride? I'm on the Sunshine Coast, BC.

Back