NCM - STORE REQUIRED IN UK

Hey check out some threads where I ordered a battery from Aijiu Power, I am going to post a review of it when it arrives. But price is way less than any other vendor and they are using good Samsung cells. I also don't know about Leon UK but replacement batteries from Leon in Canada are available via their website and not badly priced either (but still more expensive than Aijiu). Jenny Mao is the sales rep and she's a member here.

On the other hand it sucks the battery has died so early and no way to get a replacement. Chances are if your battery is failing so early in it's life it's just a bad cell or even just a broken connection inside. They are quite dangerous to open if you aren't comfortable with the power involved so I wouldn't but there are people that can repair your battery pack, just how to find someone and keep the cost affordable as shipping batteries is expensive.
Hi, yes you can get replacement batteries from Leon Cycles in Canada and Australia but guess what, they won't ship to the UK. There are a few UK companies who will repair/re-cell the battery but are charging in the region of £600 - total rip-off. Anyway ordered 2 batteries (one as a spare) through AliExpress for just over £600 so sorted now, and back to cycling again, lovin my NCM. Still disappointed in Leon Cycles though, and I think they are missing out not having a UK outlet, especially now that e-bike sales are through the roof. I am always being asked where I got my bike from as it does look really smart.

Back