My two ecotric 500w 48v 13ah folding 20" ebikes are in the garage right now waiting for me to assemble them.

philharmonic

Region
USA
My son asked me, about two hours after they arrived, "aren't you going to assemble them". Not now I said, I am working on the riding mower and my 96 civic, I want to enjoy every minute of setting them up, not just hurry through it. LOL

I have done a BUNCH of study on ebikes, but of course, I have just scratched the surface. I just figured, from the reviews, that I couldn't go far wrong with these bikes, at these prices, and I have tons of grandkids to give them to if I decide to upgrade. The wife and I like to travel in the fall, and with my spinal stenosis, and her bum knee, we can't walk far. I am hoping that we can find lots of campsites with trails and walkways that will allow us to ride our ecotrics. We will see. I am looking forward to reading all your tips for upgrades and etc. Philharmonic. {we are in Greenville South Carolina and travel in a Honda Element, pulling a Time Out motorcycle camper behind us sometimes}

Back