my online buying experience with a Wisconsin dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas, my chain ring has the same odd shaped teeth every couple of teeth. I thought something was worn on my Bulls too. But if you spin the crank you will another odd shaped tooth, a couple past a few good ones. I attribute it to the design to help shifting, just like a rear cassette has lots of interspersed patterns of teeth to aid in chain movement up and down cassette.

Thomas, my chain ring has the same odd shaped teeth every couple of teeth. I thought something was worn on my Bulls too. But if you spin the crank you will another odd shaped tooth, a couple past a few good ones. I attribute it to the design to help shifting, just like a rear cassette has lots of interspersed patterns of teeth to aid in chain movement up and down cassette.
I do see that, the pattern of short and longer teeth is clear. I still see more wear than I've ever seen in 15 miles.

I certainly would not buy from Allco Manufacturing. Buyer beware. Just wanted others to know.
Sadly and maybe fortunately this will get lost since it's buried in another thread. There are two side to every story and it's unfortunate that the dealer has no voice... I need to read on the forum policy but these sorts of threads, and I'm guilty for participating, SUCK unless there a chance to respond and get the entire story.

Sadly and maybe fortunately this will get lost since it's buried in another thread. There are two side to every story and it's unfortunate that the dealer has no voice... I need to read on the forum policy but these sorts of threads, and I'm guilty for participating, SUCK unless there a chance to respond and get the entire story.
My tv. Show would be called 120minutes. 60 for the mike Moore type, and 60 more for the peeps he is talking smack about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back