My Mullet Wallke

I'm sorry you fell of the bike. I'm trying to avoid falling off when getting on and off at the food market. I just ordered a dropper seat post but it is a lever post. I'm not racing on any mega dirt trails, so the lever dropper let's me put the seat down getting on an off. I asked Wallke support what the inside diameter of the seat post is. 36.22mm was the answer. The post I ordered is 31.6 and it'll be installed with a shim that brings it to 34.9. Wallke says to get it to the 36.22mm, use Gorilla Duct Tape. For the install I'll keep your K-Cup idea on mind.

One more question about your bike... What is this on your chain for?
Screenshot_20210116-212425_Brave.jpg

I'm sorry you fell of the bike. I'm trying to avoid falling off when getting on and off at the food market. I just ordered a dropper seat post but it is a lever post. I'm not racing on any mega dirt trails, so the lever dropper let's me put the seat down getting on an off. I asked Wallke support what the inside diameter of the seat post is. 36.22mm was the answer. The post I ordered is 31.6 and it'll be installed with a shim that brings it to 34.9. Wallke says to get it to the 36.22mm, use Gorilla Duct Tape. For the install I'll keep your K-Cup idea on mind.

One more question about your bike... What is this for?
View attachment 76890
Chain guide tensioner... it prevents chain drop-off... I also have the lizard skin neoprene wrap to protect the suspension from chain slap and damaging the paint
20210116_204840.jpg

Last edited:
Update: currently switching out front fork. I opted for the KRSEC/Bucklos fat bike fork with rebound control. Measurements look good so far, just gotta replace the bearings on the stem. I am also going 203mm rotors in the rear to match the front for more stopping power.

Been a while since I last posted, but I’ve upgraded the drive train, replaced the motor, front and rear suspension, wheelset, cranks, chain ring (36 for more torque), and i sawed of the stand at the bottom where the mid drive motor now sits. Pushing about 1500 watts, with a top speed of 43 mph (still didn’t top it out yet).

Attachments

• 90132856-BF2D-46D8-ACE6-4E7459BF7322.jpeg
    90132856-BF2D-46D8-ACE6-4E7459BF7322.jpeg
    426.1 KB · Views: 241
Too cool. I just received mine this week but given my experience so far, I see upgrades in my future. Did you upgrade the battery and controller too? Mind if I ask what parts you used for the motor setup?

Too cool. I just received mine this week but given my experience so far, I see upgrades in my future. Did you upgrade the battery and controller too? Mind if I ask what parts you used for the motor setup?
The controller comes on the motor. I bought a new display and cables, and changed the battery cable connection for it the fit the housing. I’m using the same battery though.

Back