My honest Ariel Grizzly Experience After 100 Miles

dannyjames

Region
USA
I am very proud to say that I finished my first 100 miles with grizzly and I want to share my experience with you guys.

When I decided to buy an e-bike, I was considering buying either super73 or juiced bikes but then I tried my friend’s Ariel Rider D-class and I fall in love with the performance. Then changed my mind and purchased Grizzly from Ariel Rider (which is basically upgraded version D-Class.)

First let me explain the Process before I received my e-bike. Ariel Rider team was very helpful before I make my purchase; they answered all my questions about the e-bike. This was a big plus for me.

Waiting for my bike to deliver was not a very pleasant experience for me. If I have to be honest, I considered cancelling my order several times. (But after I see how other companies use lower quality bike parts for their e-bikes I stick with my purchase).

The bike is even faster than I imagined. I ride Super73, Juiced and test ride several other e-bikes and there is no another e-bike that I ride at this power and speed. I was able to make 28-30 mph with throttle only on uphill. On flat surface, I was able to make 35 mph. I am sure with pedal assist I could do more, but to be honest I was scared to even try.

It has a very high end colored display and it was very easy to view things.

My only complaint about this e-bike other than waiting is its saddle. It isn't as bad as Juiced Bikes but it isn't one of the most comfortable saddles that I sit on. If you have the budget, you should totally upgrade it.

After all I am a very happy man with my new e-bike. I have the fastest e-bike among all my friends and Ariel Rider team was very helpful during whole process!

Attachments

• DSC_6695.JPG
    DSC_6695.JPG
    990.8 KB · Views: 731
Yeah, the saddle, but also for me, I´d like to adjust the height. I think that´s doable by building
up the seat. Thatś a badass bike to be sure.

I saw an AR long saddle go for $200+ on eBay. I figure it was Grizzly owners bidding it up to reupholster as the controller needs to breathe and it is not advisable to put a wood plank reupholstered saddle on the Grizzly like you can the X-Class. I even saw one saddle made with a breathing hole.

I saw an AR long saddle go for $200+ on eBay. I figure it was Grizzly owners bidding it up to reupholster as the controller needs to breathe and it is not advisable to put a wood plank reupholstered saddle on the Grizzly like you can the X-Class. I even saw one saddle made with a breathing hole.
I agree when pedaling the Grizzly the leg position is too cramped. I ordered that saddle and they sent me the Xclass seat instead. My screw-up when reviewing the order, they're sending the correct one now. It does have a cutout for the electronics, and has four vents drilled into the seat bottom. I learned a lesson, when ordering something read all the sellers notes.

Back