My experience with warranty work

I finally got my review published on the Pedego site. I sent a second email to Customer Lobby and they had an excuse (I don't believe it) but posted my review right away. I think they do not publish bad reviews as I can't be the only person that has written a poor review but they published mine so I no longer care.

I finally got my review published on the Pedego site. I sent a second email to Customer Lobby and they had an excuse (I don't believe it) but posted my review right away. I think they do not publish bad reviews as I can't be the only person that has written a poor review but they published mine so I no longer care.

Hi, Glad they published it. If you have a bona fide customer, and they submit a review, it's unethical to not publish a bad review. They can add their side of the story, or whatever, after the review.

Pedego sells a lot of bikes around here, but the profile is retirees, people who wouldn't put any stress on the components.

Ultramotor used to sell A2B Metros and other models until they went belly up.. They had a website where everyone's problems were posted right next to the tab to buy their bikes..

A lot of dirty laundry weakens the brands, and they went the UK version of Chapter 11...

If it were my company I wouldn't allow any customer posting... The complainers always make more noise than the happy customers, who usually don't have a lot to say.

What do you mean "if"? What is your email and I will forward the email for the survey company. Do you really believe they never received a bad review and the company is perfect? It is out and out deception.
Pedego has a known problem with their rotating gear selector. It is a point of frequent failure. Impossible to have 100% rating. Mine failed at around 300 miles.

Nebula722 , The gearless motor on the comfort cruiser is not that good, they are heavy, controllers are more complicated & blow more often then geared motors & I bet that was your problem . I see you now have a magic pie which is gearless too & not all gearless are bad but the Dapu smaller geared motor is what saved Pedego's arse if you ask me, they use it on most models now, I have the city commuter & have 4100 miles on it , had things break like the gear shift selector, front brearing got noisy,kickstand but the bike is very good, fast & I use it often in Florida where i live. You got the wrong model, they went geared motor & it saved the company , I wouldnt have bought that comfort cruiser model, an early model when the company was still learning & new.

Back