My 2017 E-Joe Koda

mikesova

Over last weekend I bit the bullet and decided to pick up a slightly used 2017 E-Joe Koda. It has 545 miles on it and was in decent shape. There were some scratches on the frame, but overall seemed to be in good shape. The brakes were really soft and barely stopped the bike. (the bleed kit is en route from Amazon) Since the tubes were a little scratched up and I enjoy wrapping stuff in paracord, I went ahead and did that with the top tube and the seat tube. I think it looks cool, YMMV. I also removed the crappy fenders that were rubbing on the tires. The previous owner also threw in a Bontrager rear bag, bontrager LED light, a bike tool, Kryptonite lock, etc. He also had the rear wheel's spokes replaced with heavy duty ones. So far, I'm pretty happy with it, but I don't want to ride it very much until I can get the brakes functioning better. :)

One thing I noticed is that it came with a cadence sensor instead of a torque sensor like advertised for the 2017s.

Untitled by mikesova, on Flickr

Untitled by mikesova, on Flickr

Looks good. I like what you did with the paracord. Any problems with it unraveling?

nope, I wrapped it pretty tight.

I do it like this:
images

I've been riding a few miles after work, but man is getting chilly.

Back