Must Buy accessories Items for ST1

Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires for my 17 miles each direction commute. Not as cushy as the Big Bens but I hate fixing flats in the Texas summer heat.

Try Amazon $15.75...still expensive but worth it when your late for work. Price is always a value proposition...for some $15 for an hour is cheap! Others not so much.

Oh yeah...if your riding a Stromer price doesn't really enter into the picture - does it??:p
Are you kidding? It’s not as if owning a Stromer puts you in the 1%. I am a college student and living in Montreal, paying for my dog and an apt.. this was such a kick in the head to read. I have a job and I work hard. I’m not gonna put more money than I need to into my Stromer because I bought it at the highest Price, coming with top rated components. I could drop after saving for 7-8 months. idk its an amazing ebike for my Messenger job and I ride on roads that are disturbingly bad for someone without front shocks but the carbon fibre fork does work and along with the big ben Schwalbe tires. This is my 3rd ebike. and the stromer compared to my bulls is somehow apples and oranges. it does not perform like my ST1(their are huge differences but i almost saw it as the same caliber but somehow this is a controls at high speeds and right now it’s performing as an amazing bike and it works fantastic. please don’t just assume that I want to spend more money/don’t mind spending money, because of the mere fact of owning a Stromer. That’s kind of being a rude and u come of as kinda like a presumptuous ass

Attachments

• 768639BC-BB12-477B-831A-1B8BACE4CBEB.png
    768639BC-BB12-477B-831A-1B8BACE4CBEB.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 353
  • 673AEB66-1583-46EE-9AFD-5CFC9B661F3C.jpeg
    673AEB66-1583-46EE-9AFD-5CFC9B661F3C.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 344
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
You got your point across without this. So unnecessary.
sorry man. don’t get too offended... some may not think spending a few grand on a bike isn’t big deal- there was no reason to give that type of reaction. it was an ignorant thing to say.. and rude. i decided to say something. im sorry that my getting frustrated and posting how i felt.. just caused massive ripples in ur life. that whole thing was “so unnecessary”... cool.

Back