MS2 Elecric Bike Company Review

stan

Does anybody own or have you ordered a M2S, I am looking for more information about the Fat Tire All Terrain E Bike or the Carbon E Bike.

Does anybody own or have you ordered a M2S, I am looking for more information about the Fat Tire All Terrain E Bike or the Carbon E Bike.
I plan on ordering the M2S R750 All Terrain bike. The owner gave me a lot of specs of the bike. If i don't order that bike, it will be the Volt Yukon 750.
Have not heard anything about the M2S other then the companies review

I know. The founder just emailed me and said, they should receive a shipment December 20th at the latest for pre order. They only have four black bikes left to pre order, two with the suspension, and two without the suspension.

How nice the bike looks and everything, but just don't have enough reviews on it like the RadRover and Yukon 750. You are ordering the Yukon 750 right?

I have just ordered the YUKON 750 Limited and I also have become an Ambassador for Volt. I will receive my bike Thursday or Friday and I will write a review and share my honest opinion !

Yo Stan what happened to "I will receive my bike Thursday or Friday and I will write a review and share my honest opinion"?

Okay I am sorry I forgot to post my review. The Yukon 750 is a good solid bike for the money, I have 500 miles of winter riding with out any problems. You can join the Voltbike Yukon Owners Group on Facebook for more information. Or ask me questions !

Back