Moscow.. Go Faster

Robrose

Had Moscow(no plus) for 2 weeks. I got speed to 22.4 on flat ground with pas. Changed the tire size to 20in my GPS had speed on same flat at 26.8.
Power level was at 3.

Had Moscow(no plus) for 2 weeks. I got speed to 22.4 on flat ground with pas. Changed the tire size to 20in my GPS had speed on same flat at 26.8.
Power level was at 3.
Hi I'm a new member and have moscow plus since March. I was under the impression that bike could reach 25mph 40 K/H, I've entered 0818 code and could never find a speed increase setting, but after changing tire size to 20inch has increased my speed from battery fully charged from 32-35 max in kilometers per hour to a much better 37-41 K/H.
It seems the only was to get increase in speed, I have used this same speed limit sign for months now and made this change recently ,sign now reads me @faster speed.

Hi I'm a new member and have moscow plus since March. I was under the impression that bike could reach 25mph 40 K/H, I've entered 0818 code and could never find a speed increase setting, but after changing tire size to 20inch has increased my speed from battery fully charged from 32-35 max in kilometers per hour to a much better 37-41 K/H.
It seems the only was to get increase in speed, I have used this same speed limit sign for months now and made this change recently ,sign now reads me @faster speed.

Yes lowering rim size to 2o has increased speedfor me as well. The 8018 code is the only one I tried that works. If anyone can ever find the true code to change the speed would be cool.

Yes lowering rim size to 2o has increased speedfor me as well. The 8018 code is the only one I tried that works. If anyone can ever find the true code to change the speed would be cool.
Thanks Robrose for starting this thread, it was helpful, as I tried different rim sizes before and just never bothered to actually check speed on gps or speed signs.
I mentioned the wrong code in my response earlier its actually 8018 like you said. Great bike work well, got over 1000 km's on it and no issues. It actually fairly powerful motor..thinking about 52 volt battery one day once warranty is no longer valid or hopefully some other technical information.

I think to change the speed you need the display used in the Plus.
Does it also give higher speeds for going uphill?

Back