onyx rcr

Monday Motorbikes electric mopeds
gateway electric moped

Attachments

• 1581909582130.png
    1581909582130.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 494
Last edited:
There are certainly a lot of brands jumping on this bandwagon. I'm hearing most people aren't enjoying trying to pedal them, and just end up using the throttle all the time. Not much range, so not surprisingly they are being ridden just like a moped. Zero effort and zero exercise.

Seems like electric mopeds (no pedals) with some very large batteries could be an up and coming growth category.

There are certainly a lot of brands jumping on this bandwagon.

I'm hearing most people aren't enjoying trying to pedal them, and just end up using the throttle all the time.
Not much range, so not surprisingly they are being ridden just like a moped. Zero effort and zero exercise.

Seems like electric mopeds (no pedals) with some very large batteries could be an up and coming growth category.

I agree... this type of bike is not really designed to be exercise-friendly... more like reliving one's youth from the 70s/80s. ;)

1581967862757.png

Kinda cool is that you can give someone a ride with alot of them with the larger seats - just put some foot pegs on.

It's not really biking, it's just an affordable form of transportation to get from point A to B, which isn't a bad thing at all. As for Americans making biking lazy, have you been to Europe or Asia and seen the huge number of gas scooters there? These bikes are replacements for Vespa type scooters, not regular cycling bikes.

Also there is this option . Seems it is $1499. I would prefer it over Super73-Z1 at least this one has larger battery some descent drivetrain, full suspension (rear one looks cheap tough) and hydraulic brakes

Attachments

• ariel rider x class ebike.jpg
    ariel rider x class ebike.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 646
Back