Monitor on NCM Prague issues/other issues

TheBastardNoble

Region
Canada
My NCM Prague has monitor issues. Or so it seems. It will periodically shut off and I will therefore lose power, but I look down at battery and it's still on. I keep trying to turn on but it wont. Then I wait a minute or two, and it will let me turn it on. I took to a mechanic and he briefly looked it over and smelled that there was a short in the controller. I ordered a new controller from Leon Cycles Vancouver and it came with one screw holding it together and I opened it up and it looked as though the silicone on the wires/connections had been scraped off deliberately.. if moisture got inside it would cause a short again. So I put some fresh silicone on everything. It worked for awhile but then I started getting the same issue only not as bad. It will run fine for an hour and then same problem as before. Is this just the same problem that I had with first controller? A short? Or is it a combination of controller and another part that aren't working? Is it another part entirely? Or what? Is it a connectivity issue? Motor? Any info will help.

I have similar issue on Moscow 29 inch as mine shuts off after 5 minutes. I have been told as it's not registering speed it automatically shuts the das kit display off. I also told the issue is loose wire / exposed or broken on ‘ The Hall Sensor ‘ in the rear drive unit. 😔

Back