Mobile charger

shauny2801

Region
United Kingdom
Hi does anyone have any recommendations for a mobile charger as its a pain having charging my bike from the nearest socket as my battery is internal it does come out but its too much hassle to get out every time I charge it?

Last edited:
When you say "mobile" charger, I assume you mean one that operates from the 12V battery of a vehicle.
Such chargers do exist but finding one that will work with your battery can be difficult. Many here, including myself, use an inverter to power the OEM charger that came with the bike.

Units like this are readily available but make sure you choose one that will provide enough wattage for the charger you use:

https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Chaser-Power-Inverters-Vehicles/dp/B0CPDGXT5H/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3BHYA3P4BK4VY&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.MXOCbDtpmO-w12LSEXsZEpQkmxK4TC9IBw_fu8G1a2GMBZg9UC8ED4-7SK1O5AuX5y_f4dW9jWeh8R2tZhmo7pmbabwJsL2ObOIUWNmA1ZBnmf9B2tQFDwe4czK-l__QIlAgG5dZUZz690p-1ILTJ4LfiyzPmoM3x_bpTzktrU4H1C-QPiuzggqwPm1K14DjJYhxCS0PLOivydWHjUNec6GbBKG2L4_F4d1SzC2AjwQoD9iUEWfmzFAoq9Qyl9hVT6K006Da1aGTvbAWuF_DhwruYTv6ZBvx7k2fo2upia0.LXDFORdUJQLpgHMgnrDUwyZGIsmgyIuEkJNf6uwECSA&dib_tag=se&keywords=inverter+12v+to+110v&qid=1708013472&sprefix=inverter,aps,111&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1

Many newer vehicles, like my pickup truck, have inverters built in. It's a handy option to have in the vehicle you use to transport your bike. I frequently use mine to charge while on route to my riding destination.

Portable gas generators or inverter / battery combo units like the Jackery are other options but can get expensive.

Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place to ask questions.

Last edited:
Back