Medium 2020 BMC AMP Sport One Carbon with Drop Bars

johnotterman

This is a super fun lightweight carbon road bike without breaking the bank. I was averaging 75 miles per charge. With the battery removed this bike only weighs around 25 pounds making it one of the lightest ebikes you can own. I am selling because I want to move into a full-suspension emtb. Bike was bought this year back in July. This is not the most powerful ebike but the lightweight frame has its advantages by getting up to top seed very quickly and maintaining that top speed very easy.

I converted the Shimano drivetrain to Sram Eagle with a Whisky drop bar and TRP brakes. Less than 300 miles on the odometer. This is the Bluetooth model that connects to the Shimano Ride App. I paid $3500 for this bike when it was new plus another $600- $700 to convert to drop bars. I have all receipts for purchase and receipts from bike shop that did the drop bars. I also have the Quadlock phone mount if you want it with the phone case for iPhone XS

View attachment 70094View attachment 70095

Retail value is $4299, some dealers are still selling for $3000. I am asking $2800 and I will cover shipping expenses.

Here is a list of what I have swapped out to.
- SRAM GX 1X11 Speed 11-speed derailleur
- TRP Spyre mech calipers and pads
- SRAM Apex double-tap drop level
- Brand new chain, old one got grit from sand
- Whiskey No.9.24F drop bar
- Hafny HF-1300 panther pedals
- Schwalbe G-One Speed (Improved ride quality a lot)
- Lizardskin leather bar tape

Description​

BMC Alpenchallenge AMP Sport One:​

The carbon fiber BMC Alpenchallenge AMP Sport combines the speed and performance of a road bike with flat-bar versatility and pedal-assist power to excel on rolling asphalt landscapes. The 10mm of Micro Travel Technology smooths the road and delivers increased traction for the high-performance Shimano motor, ensuring maximum performance on the open road.

Stock Specs:​

• FRAME: Alpenchallenge AMP, Micro Travel Technology, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
  • TUBING: Alpenchallenge Premium Carbon
  • DRIVE UNIT: Shimano STEPS E-6100 250W, 60Nm output
  • BATTERY PACK: Shimano STEPS BT-E8010 504Wh
  • FORK: Alpenchallenge AMP Premium Carbon, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
  • GEARS: 1×11
  • CHAINWHEEL: Shimano CR-E80 spider, FSA Megatooth 44T
  • CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34T
  • CHAIN: Shimano HG-601
  • REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
  • SHIFTERS: Shimano RS700
  • BRAKES: Shimano UR300, SM-RT26 Rotors (160 /160)
  • HANDLEBAR: BMC LSB 02
  • STEM: BMC RSM 01
  • SEATPOST: Alpenchallenge AMP “D” Premium Carbon, 15mm offset
  • SADDLE: Selle Royal 2043 HRN
  • HUBS: Formula, Thru Axle (12mm)
  • RIMS: DT Swiss R500
  • TIRES: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 30mm
  • WEIGHT (KG): 15.000000
  • FRAME MATERIAL: Carbon

Last edited:
This is a duplicated post by accident. Pics are on my other post. Admin please delete this post, can't figure out how to.

Back