Max speed without using any power/battery assist

Silvercat

Hi,
Curious if anyone has been able to go past 59.9 kph on the Moscow Plus without using any battery assist (down a steep hill).
I seem to get capped at 59.9 kph on my speedometer. Cannot surpass that despite what I think is a higher speed I am travelling at down a steep hill.
Thanks!

Hi,
Curious if anyone has been able to go past 59.9 kph on the Moscow Plus without using any battery assist (down a steep hill).
I seem to get capped at 59.9 kph on my speedometer. Cannot surpass that despite what I think is a higher speed I am travelling at down a steep hill.
Thanks!
Highest speed I’ve reached downhill is 54.9kmh.

Thank you! I recently reached 62.4 kph...perhaps a little faster, as my eyes were tearing and I could not read the speedometer after I read 62.4. Of course, at that speed I was most preoccupied with keeping steady and looking at the road. Also, I typically do not like any speed over 45 to 50, as the consequences of an accident are not very appealing.
Going up that same relatively steep hill (1 km in length), I typically slow to 10 kph on the steepest section. Perhaps a lighter weight person (I weigh about 220) in decent shape can achieve higher speeds uphill. My university hockey playing days are too many years behind me!! Age is also a 4 letter word!!
Thanks again!

Back