Magnum Cruiser

MetroDuck

My wife absolutely loves her Magnum Cruiser. It is a well built bike and really, really comfortable. I have a magnum metro+ which I use to commute to work. It is a more nimble bike, but for just riding around neighborhoods or bike trails the cruiser is an awesome bike. It looks big and the wheel base is a few inches longer but it is not any heavier than the other Magnum bikes. 57 lbs with battery.

Cruiser_SIde_2048x2048.png

I haven't really noticed any issues and I check the tire pressure every couple of weeks.. My wife has several hundred miles on them at this point, all on asphalt. It may show something on the tread but certainly not from the side. I would notice that.

I haven't really noticed any issues and I check the tire pressure every couple of weeks.. My wife has several hundred miles on them at this point, all on asphalt. It may show something on the tread but certainly not from the side. I would notice that.
I agree...on my Ui6 with the same type tires, the discoloration is not bad at all. Only darkness is along the center tread after 400+ miles. I was expecting worse?

Back