Love this ebike life.

Jet82388

I have 2 now i have a juiced cca 1.1 and just got a knock off b-52 bomber it does 50 and has about 80 mile range love it. If anyone knows about hooking up led lights to a 72 volt battery any help would be appreciated. Thank you

I thought about a Stealth or B 52 , but what would you do if it needs electric/motor repairs ? I am better now at fixing e bikes but still those are new and diff.
So, would you take it to a shop and pay big mulah to have it fix or do you know how to fix all e bikes ? I learned from a previous exp.with a used ebike to get only new with warranty. Here where i am ny/nj a shop charges 45$/hour for labour ...and the hours can add up easily for an e bike repair.

Honestly I bought mine off Alibaba don't know if you heard of it. But I would just buy new stuff a new motor is only like 200 I think the battery is 300. So the cost to fix would almost match buying new. But with that site it just has a wait time. Because it is coming from china.

I know the ali baba ... with ebikes i learn to get high quality stuff. I can’t double spend on batteries and motors, loose time and fix stuff..
Hope it will work out for you. I don’t wear helmet but for a 50mph ebike i would get a motorcycle helmet if I were you !
I love speed myself, am thinking how to get a GREYP G12H or G-12S(that is the supercar of ebikes IMO) i enjoy this wonderful ebike experiences, safety and alertness above all.

Yes I agree but most of the stuff that is on any big bike brand is made in China anyway you are mainly paying for a name and a few bells and whistles I love my cheap bike beat on it daily and have 1000 miles on it not a single problem.

I have 2 now i have a juiced cca 1.1 and just got a knock off b-52 bomber it does 50 and has about 80 mile range love it. If anyone knows about hooking up led lights to a 72 volt battery any help would be appreciated. Thank you
I had a similar problem with the light on my M2S R750 Fat bike and I put 4 single 12volt dc led lights in series to get it to work at the end of the series connection I was able to install a reg 12 dc trailer back light and used the buttons 2 on each side just tidied up the wires with a cover of black gorrila tape cost me less that 25 dollars. In your case you just need 6 of the button lights they sell them at walmart for $5 for 2 then just wire white to black to white to black until you have only one white and one black at each end . be mindful of leds will only work in one direction so I found out, but if you hook it up in reverse it won't hurt it, it just won't light up. I will attach a photo of what I have later on

Thanks pat for the info I knew about those methods. I actually bought a buck converter and hooked it up that way.

Attachments

• 20190402_222839.jpg
    20190402_222839.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 221
Thanks pat for the info I knew about those methods. I actually bought a buck converter and hooked it up that way.
After doing it my way it's a big mess of wires, so I think I going to get one of those converters

Attachments

• 0425190931a_HDR.jpg
    0425190931a_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 211
  • 0425190931_HDR.jpg
    0425190931_HDR.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 203
Ya you can pick them up pretty cheap to. I gotta clean it up a little bit.

Attachments

• 20190425_093538.jpg
    20190425_093538.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 200
Back