Lost key , does anyone know what kinda key it uses?

inoob

Lost key , does anyone know what kinda key it uses so i can make a spare? i know it uses reention but have no idea what the model number is. thanks

Number for the key should be on the lock. But finding blanks is tricky and then someone who knows how to decode the numbers is another thing.

If the battery is off the bike and assuming it's not a Prague or folding bike, this is the part I'd recommend getting

or
or

also check this thread out. Seems like it might be the same key as a Honda engine uses (HD-74):

Found something even better?

Pick the Pace 500 Reention edition and enter the number from your lock. They should be able to cut you one.

This is why I never use a lock/ignition key, etc,, unless I have at least one spare key at home. If I start with 2 and lose one, I immediately try to get a duplicate.

1624483299465.png

This is why I never use a lock/ignition key, etc,, unless I have at least one spare key at home. If I start with 2 and lose one, I immediately try to get a duplicate.

My son's bike is in that state now. Just 1 key. We have a new bracket and set of keys coming for it :)

Honda spec HD75 will work but youll have to have key cutter manually cut the stop notch back about 3mm so tip will reach last wafer. can do with a file if they dont have manual key cutter. you can remove last wafer if they wont cut it manually. Just rotate and pull E-clip that retains cylinder once you take lock out with 2 screws next to battery locking lug.

Back