Looking for pic of 22 Vado 4.0 or 5.0 with no fenders or rack

I "love" statements from the people who never rode both Vado and Tero but think they know it the best by looking at the pictures.
The same frame does not make the same e-bike.

Here we go...the look of a mountain bike with urban rideability.

Attachments

• IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    902.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    899.7 KB · Views: 200
One more with chain guard removed and rack reinstalled. Without fenders the rack can only attach by the rear hub. Useful for only light cargo like takeout and such.

To state the obvious, I had the bike shop switch the black tires for the brown sidewalls. IMO makes a huge difference breaking up all that black.

Attachments

• IMG_0424.JPG
    IMG_0424.JPG
    687.9 KB · Views: 181
One more with chain guard removed and rack reinstalled. Without fenders the rack can only attach by the rear hub. Useful for only light cargo like takeout and such.

To state the obvious, I had the bike shop switch the black tires for the brown sidewalls. IMO makes a huge difference breaking up all that black.
Surprised there is no stay to secure the rack to the fender mounts. Doesn’t seem like it would be at all secure and possibly just fall forward or back.

I would be adding an additional support there 100%.

Something like this:

Attachments

• C2349FE7-A26C-4C32-AF38-55798D07A2EA.jpeg
    C2349FE7-A26C-4C32-AF38-55798D07A2EA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
It does have a small amount of play in it but it's surprisingly stable. Didn't come with extra support because it was attached to the fender for support. With fender gone the extra support went with it. I might try to jury rig something if I decide to keep it on there.

Here we go...the look of a mountain bike with urban rideability.
Awesome looking bike and it's faster than a Tero. Haha. I also thought about removing my fenders and racks in order to give it a "butch off-road look" but I guess I like them too much. The fenders are functional and do keep rocks and dirt from hitting me in the face. Your Vado in black sans fenders DOES look cool though! I ride my 2022 Vado 4.0 on gravel and double track fire roads here in hilly Northern California. I replaced my OE tires with a Maxxis DHF front and an Aggressor EXO on the rear. Night and day from the original equipment Specialized Pathfinder tires to the Maxxis DHF/Aggressor front/rear combo when it comes to handling deep gravel, sandy dusty rutted fire roads and medium sized rock garden tracks. The Suntour Mobie sure ain't no Rock Shox or Fox air fork but for one and two inch potholes and stutter bumps, it's not been an issue. It was a pain removing the bead of the Pathfinders off the rim, but the change to the Maxxis was worth it. Rolling resistance on pavement is more than acceptable and the clearance with the fenders was absolutely no problem. The 70nm of torque and 11 speed Sram makes riding the double track off road trails a pure joy to ride. I keep the assist level down just to stay "legal", since I am off pavement and I never go "too fast". Congrats, your Vado 4.0 looks awesome!

Attachments

• Maxxis Tires.jpeg
    Maxxis Tires.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Maxxis DHF.jpeg
    Maxxis DHF.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 151
Back