Looking for pic of 22 Vado 4.0 or 5.0 with no fenders or rack

CodyDog

Region
USA
City
Colorado
Wondering what a 2022 Vado (regular) 4.0 or 5.0 would look like without the fenders and racks. Anyone have a pic of one?

Same one as 2019. You add Turbo or butcher tyres. It becomes a 2022 edition and fork suspension. You strip it naked or put fenders it's all up to you.
It looks like the 2019 has a wider down tube than the 2022.

Very similar! Ha!

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 12.42.42 PM.png

They are identical, twins almost!

@CodyDog . Question for you. Which one are you going to buy? Naked bike looks good for banging around the trails, Rack and fenders you can easileasily remove and install looks like.
Hopefully in two days I will test ride the Vado 5.0. I have ridden the Vado Tero and like the clean looks but it is a class 1. I am wanting a class 3. Also looking at a yellow Vado 5.0 SL EQ early this week. I'm ready to get back on the rode again!

They are identical, twins almost!

@CodyDog . Question for you. Which one are you going to buy? Naked bike looks good for banging around the trails, Rack and fenders you can easileasily remove and install looks like.
Sure, they're identical if... you ignore different wheel sizes, different gearing, different class, different fork length, different standover heights, different BB height, different trail, different stack, different reach, different head tube angle, different standover heights, etc.

Almost twins... if you're talking about the fraternal sort... :cool:

Yeah, technical differences aside, the OP wanted to get some kind of an idea what the bike would look like without fenders, etc... I thought the photos were close enough to give him an idea... Sure in some areas you have to use your imagination, and maybe cover one eye, but if I wanted to remove my fenders, I think this photo is interesting... 🤔 ;)

Yeah, technical differences aside, the OP wanted to get some kind of an idea what the bike would look like without fenders, etc... I thought the photos were close enough to give him an idea... Sure in some areas you have to use your imagination, and maybe cover one eye, but if I wanted to remove my fenders, I think this photo is interesting... 🤔 ;)
Don't worry...you nailed it with the pics. Some people have reading comprehension issues and have to take every thread down the rabbit hole.
The logical thinkers got it and didn't need to be corrected on the specs and differences between the two models :mad:

Don't worry...you nailed it with the pics. Some people have reading comprehension issues and have to take every thread down the rabbit hole.
The logical thinkers got it and didn't need to be corrected on the specs and differences between the two models :mad:

Oh get off your high horse. :rolleyes:

Yes, visually the two are similar and the look of the unequipped Tero can guide one to the look of a de-equipped Vado. So props to @mikeschn for the photos/screenshots. I'm sure those were helpful to @CodyDog and likely others.

That said, the Tero and Vado are not identical, and one is not the de-equipped version of the other.

Surely a "logical thinker" such as yourself understands that misleading statements are unhelpful, and you wouldn't be surprised at seeing correct info posted in followup.

Yes, visually the two are similar and the look of the unequipped Tero can guide one to the look of a de-equipped Vado. So props to @mikeschn for the photos/screenshots. I'm sure those were helpful to @CodyDog and likely others.

That said, the Tero and Vado are not identical, and one is not the de-equipped version of the other.

Surely a "logical thinker" such as yourself understands that misleading statements are unhelpful, and you wouldn't be surprised at seeing correct info posted in followup.
Ha ha, sorry for the delayed reply, but I needed to go get my ladder to get back on my “high horse” ;)

Here’s my definition of “logical thinker”...Cody asks for pictures of a 2022 Vado without fenders…here’s where “logic” comes in…pay attention!

No pictures available, so next closest thing would be using ones imagination and say Vado is really close to the Tero, so Vado minus fenders = Tero.
Assuming Cody's a smart person, they'll go look at the Tero on the website and get a basic comparison of what it might be.

The nice person in Michigan provides excellent images side by side…ha frekin awesome comparison, same color too!
So, for the logical minded person…it’s ah I get it, thx!

No logic, says wait those aren’t “identical” so let's spin it off into the universe...having nothing to do with the original question.

Tragic that I have mislead so many sheeple in an unhelpful manner. I’ll put my ladder away for good now snowflake….have a nice life :cool:

Hey guys, thanks for the pictures and comments. At least I have an idea what a stripped Vado will look like. I'm leaning towards a Vado SL after I was able to view both art the same dealer. Loving the yellow color 5.0 SL.

Back