Looking for Green World Bike E-Trolley

Hi,recently I have seen this:
https://electricbikereview.com/green-world-bike/e-trolley/

I am looking for it to purchase.The more I search,the less I find.

Could any one,in this forum,who probably owns this folding ebike,pass info on how to get one?

I sent few emails to the dealers/main website contact page,no response at all.I am looking for the pro series.
http://www.greenworldbike.com/dealers/

Thank you.
If you can't get ahold of them for purchase...how do you think they will respond for customer service? I would pick another!

Thank you.That is a good point.Unfortunately,there are very few folding portable ebikes in the market that resemble the same method of folding.I live in small condo and I need to carry my ebike home.

Any thoughts on substitution so far?

Thank you.That is a good point.Unfortunately,there are very few folding portable ebikes in the market that resemble the same method of folding.I live in small condo and I need to carry my ebike home.

Any thoughts on substitution so far?
I don't know what your budget is...I just bought a used Brompton and plan on fitting a front hub motor with small airline stackable batteries from grin technologies. The brompton is the smallest bike capable of handing my weight. You can put it in the overhead cabin on airplanes. Here is a link to a guy who puts big batteries in a brompton. Using a front wheel kit allows you to simply change the front tire if you want to ride without the 'E'.

I should add the rider in the YouTube has thousands and thousands of miles on his two E Bromptons. He also uses Tannis flat free tires. These are awesome!

Use the telephone and call the nearest dealers if you want to purchase a bike. With all the online thieves these days, most small shops will treat e-mail queries as spam or scam.

Use the telephone and call the nearest dealers if you want to purchase a bike. With all the online thieves these days, most small shops will treat e-mail queries as spam or scam.
Well,I called the main company's phone call:

http://www.greenworldbike.com/contacts/

First of,they have switched their fax number with their phone number.Simply put,if you call them on phone number,it will make beep sound that shows it
s ready to receive the fax sheet!That reminds me of one the Laurel and Hardy's movies.

Anyway,first call went to messenger.Second call,nobody answered,but it didn't go to messenger.Third call,bingo! Someone picked the receiver up!

This is our 30 seconds conversation:

I:"I'm calling to ask for some info about Green world ebike E-Trolley."

The guy with heavy Japanese/East Asian accent:"This is not E-bay."

I:"This phone number doesn't belong to Green World Bike company?"

The guy:"I don't know you,and I don't know why you call me,bye!"

Maybe they have gone somewhere else,maybe they have changed their phone number,maybe...

That was funny conversation though!

I should call out dealers one by one as the next steps!

Well there's your answer. Forget them.

If you google the headquarters "address", it comes up with some other business. Run away.

I would,if I could find anything else in that scale.The only Ebikes that can be folded that much are those aforementioned above web links. The rest ebikes are not fold-able.The rest of folding models are hard to walk with when folded.

Back