Looking for frame for Bosch mid drive.

If you already have the bosch mid-drive, you might be better off selling it to someone that has fried or other wised damaged their motor and needs a replacement. Then you could by a complete bike to your liking. Just a thought...

I'm new to e-bikes but not to Bosch, i was an apprentice mechanic in the 80's, you could not kill Bosch
How do you fry a Bosch motor when i can't kill a Chinese 450 watt?

I'm new to e-bikes but not to Bosch, i was an apprentice mechanic in the 80's, you could not kill Bosch
How do you fry a Bosch motor when i can't kill a Chinese 450 watt?

Attachments

• Steep Mtn Road.jpg
    Steep Mtn Road.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 524
I think all the mainline manufacturers only offer their frames as crash replacements. When I look on places like Alibaba, the e-bike frames available have the mounting plate for the Bafang mid-drive and no others.

I think all the mainline manufacturers only offer their frames as crash replacements. When I look on places like Alibaba, the e-bike frames available have the mounting plate for the Bafang mid-drive and no others.
I called the manufacture they said they don't have any even though I told them it was a crash replacement.

If you want to spend the money I'd bet a custom framebuilding shop would happily build you one.
Yup, the frame part for frame in mid drives can be found. Aliexpress is your friend. Getting the right Chinglish search phrase is another adventure.

Another thing.. I never realized bike stores and big brands were so difficult to deal with. I just want a replacement frame one size smaller it shouldn't be a big deal. Back in the 80s I'd switch BMX frames all the time do they assume we're all so stupid we can't change components?

Another thing.. I never realized bike stores and big brands were so difficult to deal with. I just want a replacement frame one size smaller it shouldn't be a big deal. Back in the 80s I'd switch BMX frames all the time do they assume we're all so stupid we can't change components?
An entirely different market and far fewer bikes so far! I was totally frustrated 6 years ago. Not a single bike within 150 miles that fit me properly.

Back