Looking for bike trunk bag that fits 2019 battery. Whats the length?

Knighthonor

What's the length for the Radcity 2019 battery? If you have some trunk bag recommendations I am all ears as well. If it can hold two batteries the better. I been using a biking bookbag. But kinda hurt my shoulders. Want space to hold 1 or 2 batteries and a U lock.

14 3/4 inches long
3 3/4 inches tall as it lays on its back
3 1/2 inches wide at the base close to the ground

I use a Topeak DXP 22.6L with foldout panniers and pop-up section on trunk section. I have the DXP bag that uses velcro to secure to the Radcity Step-thru rack (Quick-Track DXP bag will not work with the Radcity rack). The Topeak bag does have a water bottle holder if you need one (or an extra).

The top trunk isn't long enough for the longer RadCity 14ah battery. The battery fits in the foldout panniers with plenty of room for other items. I like the Topeak bags because I can fold up the panniers if I don't need them for a sleeker look when riding. I have the exact same Topeak DXP bag on my 16 Radrover; but, with the QuickTrack system and Topeak Uni fat tire rack (pics from my Radrover):

Radcity battery inside Topeak pannier:
rad battery II.jpg

Top view of Radcity battery in Topeak DXP pannier:
rad battery III.jpg

Radcity battery too long for Topeak top section (older 2015-2017 11.6ah battery fits perfectly in Topeak top section):
rad battery.jpg

Radcity DXP with Topeak panniers folded:
radcity.jpg

Last edited:
Back