Looking for a mid-drive commuter ebike under $2500

My LBS does free tuneups for life of the bike. They also help guide me on specific repairs and equipment purchases. An Internet bike may arrive needing some assembly and adjustments as well as fixing of some transport damage.
It's still a big stretch to imply that the large difference in purchase price (often 2-3X's more expensive thru LBS) is made up "after using Velofix two or three times."

Insert Facepalm here.

Last edited:
I have about 5800 miles on one of these and love it.. From Haibike USA website.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 4.37.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 4.37.11 PM.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,200
Take your favorite bike and put a kit on it. BBSHD makes for a great cargo hauler. And is capable of 30MPH.

You might look into Blix Bikes and Rad bikes. Both are sturdy and have great components. Yes, rear motors, but they do well.

rad bikes aren ti mid drive and they don't have great compoents.
Yeah Einstein, he mentioned that they are hub (rear) motors. Also, not sure what "compoents" are.

To the OP...RAD has a HUGE following for a reason, sell many, many bikes and have an excellent reputation for customer service after the sale. They also have many models on Court's 'best-of' list (funny that...bad 'compoents' and all.)

If I were you I would consider buying one w/o concern and keep the extra $1K in your bank account.

Yeah Einstein, he mentioned that they are hub (rear) motors. Also, not sure what "compoents" are.

To the OP...RAD has a HUGE following for a reason, sell many, many bikes and have an excellent reputation for customer service after the sale. They also have many models on Court's 'best-of' list (funny that...bad 'compoents' and all.)

If I were you I would consider buying one w/o concern and keep the extra $1K in your bank account.
thanks for the insult it makes you look like Einstein for sure. Rad is popular because they are cheap and they advertise a lot. Do you think McDonalds is a great burger? just because they are great sellers does not make them great. in their price range they are better then the competition. but they are still entry level bike thats heavy has limited frame sizes and low end components.

Back