Looking for a compatible model replacement suspension fork for a 2020 Explore e+4 ?

I change the (very lame) factory front suspension fork for a Fox suspension unit and its the single biggest improvement I've made to my 2020 Explore E+

Fox Flow 32 29".​

just replaced the NEXE25 with a rockshox Paragon Gold 65mm, tapered. perfect match, no more noises...it's not a Pike of course but more than enough for my explorer+ (i don't know exactly what my i have but it has the syncdrive sport)

A QR skewer, I presume?

yes, QR 9x100 as the original fork. fender is also compatible, for the headlight there's a specific support to be bought separately

1686211432503.png

this one here, you can also mount it as it is on the NEX but this one looks better imho.
please verify if yours is straight or tapered, the paragon comes into many flavors.

Make sure you have have a stem cutter, (2020 Explore had a tapered stem and all new forks need to be custom cut. I feel it was worth the cost but it wasn't cheap. I did everything myself and you can expect a budget of $300 - $400 USD

Attachments

• IMG_20200526_192140.jpg
    IMG_20200526_192140.jpg
    804.8 KB · Views: 117
Thanks for the thread. My RST VIVAir that came with the 2020 E+1 leaked air since day one. It's now at the point where it needs air every week. (I should have warrantied it but the dealer swore it was behaving normally). Some great recommendations and tips here.

i'm in real troubles with my explorer e+2, bought in last November it's 2 months on the local dealer shop. it started turning off and on suddenly, Giant said they've found no issues, at some point it turned off completely without advice, and never went back on. Terrible support i must admit...i'm really tempted to send it back to the online shop where i bought it...

Back