Looking at used Rook

Katysax

I have a chance to buy a used Rook that is 1.5 years old with 57 miles on it. It’s a small frame, which I need. According to the seller it has a new battery and he has the receipt. The price is right and it seems like a good deal. Anything I should look at or consider.

Last edited:
I have a chance to buy a used Rook that is 1.5 years old with 57 miles on it. It’s a small frame, which I need. According to the seller it has a new battery and he has the receipt. The price is right and it seems like a good deal. Anything I should look at or consider.
Super great if battery is new. Ride it before you buy it and check for any weird noises from the rear wheel (hub/cassette). Check/adjust spokes and trueness of wheel (especially the rear wheel). Check all electronics for proper operation (LCD display, lights). Look for any scratches/dents in the frame that could maybe denote a drop. Check rear derailleur that shifting is smooth without any noises. Check brakes. Re-tighten all bolts if you end up buying it. Check tire pressure before every ride.
How To Buy A Used Bike (it is for a non ebike but lots of those things are relevant to know anyway)

Back