Long time Ebiker, new to forum.

fitzmotor

Went searching for ebike forums and landed here, seems like a good group with a lot of good info. I started with a BBS02 mid drive and out grew that to a custom version of a Typhoon.

Welcome to the group, now I have to find out what a Typhoon is, besides being a WWll fighter. Looking forward to your participation.

Hey, thanks for all the welcome comments, I have been ebiking for almost 8 years, I have such a tore up skeleton that my knee, back and shoulder have taken the fun out of pedaling, the ebike is the ticket to still riding.

The Typhoon is a Hi power cycles bike, although I did the build, it's their motor and controller in my bike, it's frickin insane, 7700w and 160ft lbs of torque to the tire, serious fun.

Hey, thanks for all the welcome comments, I have been ebiking for almost 8 years, I have such a tore up skeleton that my knee, back and shoulder have taken the fun out of pedaling, the ebike is the ticket to still riding.
Totally get it, and you've got a lot of company here. A lot of us have some condition that would prevent cycling if it weren't for ebikes. COPD in my case. Welcome to the forum!

8 years! What took you so long to find the website with the best people, and by far, the most information you could possibly want. It's the first place I tell people to go to if there's any interest in ebike info.

Oh well, "Better late than never."

Welcome aboard......elliot

Back