LMT'D vs 700

Blasst

I have had two of the 700's for over a year and a half now. Anyone had a LMT'D and a 700 and could tell me the top speed they have got on the LMT'D? I know it can be unlocked to around 31mph or so, yet wanted to confirm what owners are actually getting. Any other thoughts on comparing the two bikes are welcome also.

I get a max speed of 31 mph on my Limited, 25 on my 700. I did a lengthy review/ comparison back in Feb. Search and you will find it.
Ya, I read your review back when you first posted it, thanks. Strange that you can only get 25 on your 700, as both of mine will hit 28 with lots of pedal power:) Good to hear you can hit 31 on the LMT'D. For me its more riding with traffic and I prefer to keep up instead of cars blowing by me. I wish ride1up carried something that does 35+ that other brands models can hit...of course they have Bafang 1000W or 1500W motors with mountains of torque.

Ya, I read your review back when you first posted it, thanks. Strange that you can only get 25 on your 700, as both of mine will hit 28 with lots of pedal power:) Good to hear you can hit 31 on the LMT'D. For me its more riding with traffic and I prefer to keep up instead of cars blowing by me. I wish ride1up carried something that does 35+ that other brands models can hit...of course they have Bafang 1000W or 1500W motors with mountains of torque.
Not that strange. 700's from early last year worked very differently. My 700 will get PAS assist to 28 mph ghost pedaling with a well charged battery, even with throttle, but I've had it up to 35 mph going downhill. If I want to go faster than that, I'll just ride my motorcycle.

You said you got 25mph on your 700, now you say 28? Are you talking throttle to 25? Well, many bikes can hit 35 going downhill lol.

You said you got 25mph on your 700, now you say 28? Are you talking throttle to 25? Well, many bikes can hit 35 going downhill lol.
I didn't say anything about 25mph, that was a previous poster, which I explained was using the old PAS system. However, I did hit 25mph on my way to 28mph lol 28mph with throttle only or PAS only or both.

The point about 35mph is that at a certain point of speed, I would rather ride a motorcycle.

Maybe read the user names before posting...
Maybe read the user names before posting...

I didn't say anything about 25mph, that was a previous poster, which I explained was using the old PAS system. However, I did hit 25mph on my way to 28mph lol 28mph with throttle only or PAS only or both.

The point about 35mph is that at a certain point of speed, I would rather ride a motorcycle.
My mistake,lol, thanks for bringing it to my attention

I have had two of the 700's for over a year and a half now. Anyone had a LMT'D and a 700 and could tell me the top speed they have got on the LMT'D? I know it can be unlocked to around 31mph or so, yet wanted to confirm what owners are actually getting. Any other thoughts on comparing the two bikes are welcome also.
Have the LMT'D and Core 5. Complained to company that the LMT'D motor had become way to noisy after about 30 miles. Sent video with sound to them but they said because it is a larger motor than the Core 5, I should expect it to be noisier. I don't know if all LMT'Ds are as noisy but I cannot recommend it because of the noise. FYI, the Core 5 accelerates faster from a dead stop using throttle and is only about 2 mph slower at top end. With deletion of torque sensor on LMT'D, it is now over priced, in my opinion.

Back