Lighting the tandem?

fooferdoggie

I'm a little early this year, but I usually put some cheap $15 outdoor LED light string on the bike that plugs directly into a USB self, and when it's no longer needed, then I toss it. That's kind of limited and a bit of a pain to put on, so this year, I bought motorcycle lights 12 V I had to buy a USB to 12 V converter, and it works pretty well, so about $45 for the lights $10 for two converters and some spices you get a lot of lights with lots of splitters to connect them. I'd love to cut all the extra wire out and splice it all together, but I really don't wanna go to all the effort. I can leave the lights on here around and just take off all the extra wiring during summer. It comes with an on/ off switch and a drawn of power to turn on a USB battery, unlike the cheap ones a waterproof, remote, and one to change colors and stuff. I had more than enough lights l to like the frame and the road and the wheels with a few strips left over

IMG_0152.jpeg

IMG_0153.jpeg

IMG_0154.jpeg

IMG_0156.jpeg

IMG_0157.jpeg

Simply looking at your tandem I'd think you have a da Vinci Design tandem, because the pedals aren't "locked" in the same cadence position. But I know the mid-drives don't have a freewheel affect, so, how does it work exactly? Very cool set-up! We wanna see the lights in action!

I wish I had one this is or was one of two tandems with a bosch drive when I bought during covid. a great price on sale for 3800.00 Now it's 8000. my wife can peddle as the mid drive will freewheel but the motor is up to me I am the only one making it work. I wish the motor was in back but its not.

Back