Light weight travel battery charger for ST2 available?

Michiel

Is there a compact, light weight, travel charger suitable for the ST2 on the market? Stromer does not seem to sell this item whereas Specialized does for it's TurboS.
Suggestions, anyone?

I looked high and low and could not find one. I was told there is only one charger. Had to pay over $300 for a second charger.... major rip off if you ask me!

And you should know that charging a Stromer battery with an aftermarket
charger will void the warranty.

Keep riding!
Tara

Keep riding!
Tara

That's why Stromer should work on such aan travel charger in order to please it's clients. Don't you all agree?

In Europe, Stromer claims all ST2 following the EnergyBus industrial standard. This means, your ST2 battery might be charged with all EB compatible chargers - regardless of their brand or origin. But not only in this case, Stromer is ahead of market: For retail customers, no devices are available at the time. You may remember, Specialized' turbo comes with a nice travel charger and the Rosenberg plug. But it will not work, as specialized declined the royalties...

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

All that needs to be sorted is the resistor they use and the pinout. Has anyone opened up the plug to sort? The plug can easily ne replicated and made identical to avoid any problems.

Back