Levo battery in creo?

boxrick

Region
United Kingdom
Hello folks! I have a Specialized Creo I recently bought. I'm wondering if the size of the frame is the same on the Levo / Creo and if it would be possible to install the larger Levo battery on the creo?

Hello folks! I have a Specialized Creo I recently bought. I'm wondering if the size of the frame is the same on the Levo / Creo and if it would be possible to install the larger Levo battery on the creo?
Not. These batteries are totally incompatible (voltage, size, connectors, system). Only SL batteries could be swapped between different SL e-bikes, such as Creo, Vado SL, Como SL, Levo SL or Kenevo SL. Those batteries are hardly removable from the frame.

Thanks for the reply, I more meant the Levo SL batteries to Creo SL.
No issue with Range Extenders which are external batteries. Removing the main battery from an SL e-bike requires dropping the motor, which makes the whole thing impractical. Yes, the batteries are identical.

The Levo SL and Creo batteries are identical. I have 4 main batteries (picked up of ebay where they could not test them), some are from Creo and some from Levo SL. All work in my bike. The only battery difference is the Range Extender as the Levo SL uses shorter cable

Back