Letting Bygones be Bygones

flocknut

I was an original founder who paid for his bike in April 2020. I wanted to post about the positive resolution of a thorny issue that went on for far too long. It is not perfect satisfaction and I know some founders are still awaiting full resolution. Although a gravel/commuter is the better bike for my use case, in the fall I switched my order to a Hydra. I told Pushkar that I really needed it before an extended camping trip starting in November. We use our van as an RV and the ebikes are our local travel options, sort of like more dedicated RVers use a bus and tow a small car. However, I am not above bombing the odd trail on our travels and this bike is PERFECT for that. Its super powerful and the ergos are just right for me. I am really digging it and very glad to have made the switch. I have a few outstanding items to work out with Pushkar - lights, Archon cable, better charger. I'd like to figure out a rear rack and kickstand. But I feel like Pushkar went out of his way to make amends and put this one founder's issues behind him. I had the pleasure of picking the bike up at his shop and meeting him in person, and can attest that he is still in business and making bikes. So for those founders still waiting for resolution, keep after him and he will make good on it. Happy holidays to all.
IMG_2855.jpeg
IMG_0858.jpeg

That looks like an ideal camping set up. Great way to get there and accommodations once you arrive Fun way to get around and see the local sights, and then options to go out and push the boundaries some. Go further and wilder than one normally might.

Back