Lectric XP 2.0 w/ Thorough Review (link @ the beginning of the post)

Here's a heads up: after a mile or two my neighbor's bike shows a 010 error. The bike still works but the display shows crazy numbers (I hit 61 mph :), ha ha) . All connections checked and are tight. Lectric says they're seeing this on a lot of the new bikes and they're sending a replacement display. Anyone else see this problem?

Here's a heads up: after a mile or two my neighbor's bike shows a 010 error. All connections checked and are snug. Lectric says they're seeing this on a lot of the new bikes and they're sending a replacement display. Anyone else see this problem?
128mi & I can't confirm this issue as of yet, hopefully never.

As discussed before, FedEx is and always has been the delivery company from he11. Scheduled for delivery on the 8th, then changed to the 9th, then the 10th. For some reason they sent the bike to Illinois were it spent 3 days in 3 different Chicago suburbs. Now it's sitting in Prescott, WI where it's listed as "pending". Just called FedEx and they have no idea as to the delivery date. They don't know when it'll arrive and they don't care. I asked if I could drive to Prescott to pick it up. If I want to pick it up they want 48 hours notice. Can't imagine what shape it will arrive in after being bounced all over the country. Lovely company (NOT).

As discussed before, FedEx is and always has been the delivery company from he11. Scheduled for delivery on the 8th, then changed to the 9th, then the 10th. For some reason they sent the bike to Illinois were it spent 3 days in 3 different Chicago suburbs. Now it's sitting in Prescott, WI where it's listed as "pending". Just called FedEx and they have no idea as to the delivery date. They don't know when it'll arrive and they don't care. I asked if I could drive to Prescott to pick it up. If I want to pick it up they want 48 hours notice. Can't imagine what shape it will arrive in after being bounced all over the country. Lovely company (NOT).
This is not an unusual FedEx routing process.

F*ck em all and let Amazon take over mail and all deliveries.

FedEx just sucks! I get packages at home and work daily and FedEx is by far the worst carrier. If you’re notified to pick up a package, there’s no reason why it’s still in the warehouse three days later. That’s not “perfection”, that’s just poor service. There’s a reason why Amazon doesn’t use FedEx and we’re experiencing it.

Hmm, opinions seem to change...

Hmm, opinions seem to change.
If you reread my post I said, “This is not an unusual FedEx routing process”. My opinion has not changed one bit. I fully agree FedEx is the worst package carrier. I have been advocating for Amazon to take over the entire package shipping business. So I’m not sure what your trying to say.

If you're saying how bad FedEx is, then I agree. I cringe every time I see that a package is coming via FedEx. They're always late, usually very late. FedEx claims weather exceptions when there's no weather problem. FedEx often leaves packages sit at our local delivery hub for days for no apparent reason. If you want to drive 15 miles to the hub to pick up the package they require 48 hours notice. WTF! I never have problems with either UPS, Road Runner or the Post Office. FedEx should just go out of business.

Still no bike delivery from FedEx. Lectric should find a carrier that actually delivers when they promise. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, now Friday afternoon.
Yikes, it just came as I was writing this. Finally. Really though FedNever stinks.

Order numbers went from 55k to 79k in less than 3 months. About 25k Lectrics sold in 12 weeks. Roughly $22.5 million worth. With everything going on in the world I'm surprised we can get anything shipped around the planet. Much less a 63lbs ebike with a lithium battery in a tv box.

Order numbers went from 55k to 79k in less than 3 months. About 25k Lectrics sold in 12 weeks. Roughly $22.5 million worth. With everything going on in the world I'm surprised we can get anything shipped around the planet. Much less a 63lbs ebike with a lithium battery in a tv box.
Well, I assume a large percentage of them were bikes. Don’t forget they sell parts, clothing, accessories and a lot of other merchandise as well. Everything they sell has an account number. But your point is well taken.

Well, I assume a large percentage of them were bikes. Don’t forget they sell parts, clothing, accessories and a lot of other merchandise as well. Everything they sell has an account number. But your point is well taken.
Not many accessories or parts have been in stock in the past 12 weeks to sell.

Reactions: Dex
Not just 12 weeks they have had inventory shortages for like forever, good luck getting a spare battery from them.
Don't know if this going change since it looks like they going try to get they profits from over price accessories.
I suppose you can always get the accessories cheaper elsewhere, but I was pretty happy with the cargo package for $149. Getting the similar front rack and front & rear baskets from Radpowerbikes would cost ~$300.

Not many accessories or parts have been in stock in the past 12 weeks to sell.
I didn’t know that. I was under assumption that they were selling tires, seat post, baskets, bags, and clothing yet. In fact, they sent me a free Lectric hoodie that had an order number.

I didn’t know that. I was under assumption that they were selling tires, seat post, baskets, bags, and clothing yet. In fact, they sent me a free Lectric hoodie that had an order number.
Wish I could order a spare battery.

Wish I could order a spare battery.
Check for availability daily, or @ least, every other day. They tend to pop-up on Lectric's website at random, never for very long, as the current stock is depleted within a few days. Good luck! And remember, there's always AliExpress!

Back