Lectric Father’s Day Special

Anton4

Region
USA
Hi everyone. Just joined the forum. My wife and I recently ordered two Lectric XP 2.0’s. They have “shipped” and are currently waiting for FedEx to pick them up. A few days after our order was placed, Lectric announced a Father’s Day Special that offered a free Comfort Pack with the purchase of any 2.0 bike. I shot them an email asking if we could take advantage of that offer on our order. Surprisingly they said yes! They are shipping us two Comfort Packs free of charge.
To us, this is a great indication of their customer service and their commitment to customer satisfaction. Now, we just have to wait for the bikes to arrive. 😎

Are you happy with your bikes?

Did they arrive on time?

Looking to get a step through for the Mrs., but I haven't been able to get anyone on the phone to confirm they have one in stock (just endless elevator music)

Their site says "ships in 1-2 weeks", but I've already been through the runaround with other companies and would rather order after I can confirm it will sjip out in a timely manner.

We got them and are happy with them. It took two weeks from order to delivery. They shipped separately and took different routes to get to NY. FedEx caused more of a delay than Lectric. If their website doesn’t say “out of stock” I’d go ahead and place the order. I’ve also found them to be very responsive via email.

C964806E-C429-4D51-BBD4-7BB9688006F4.jpeg

The only ones I see in stock are the XP Lites and a regular XP 2.0

The XP 2.0 Step through I want says "ships in 1-2 weeks" (depending on color)

Did both of yours actually ship from Arizona?

The only ones I see in stock are the XP Lites and a regular XP 2.0

The XP 2.0 Step through I want says "ships in 1-2 weeks" (depending on color)

Did both of yours actually ship from Arizona?
They did ship from AZ. At the time I ordered the black step through was out of stock so I ordered one of each style.

They did ship from AZ. At the time I ordered the black step through was out of stock so I ordered one of each style.

Ok

Right now it says the white ships in 2 weeks and the black ships in 1-2 weeks (going for a black)

The regular XP 2.0 is in stock, but she's only 5'-1", so gotta go with the step through.

She tried riding my Wallke X3 Pro and her toes could barely touch the ground lol

Emailed them as I couldn't get through on the phone all day today.

Just wanna confirm it will actually be delivered without delay (birthday gift)

They are at the mercy of FedEx. Lectric had our first one ready to ship and it seemed to take a couple of days for FedEx to pick it up. If you wait, it’s only going to take longer or could go out of stock which would create a longer delay. Be like Nike and Just Do It! 😎

They are at the mercy of FedEx. Lectric had our first one ready to ship and it seemed to take a couple of days for FedEx to pick it up. If you wait, it’s only going to take longer or could go out of stock which would create a longer delay. Be like Nike and Just Do It! 😎

That's the thing, I can actually order another bike from Amazon which I know will ship tomorrow and be here on time, but I prefer to go with a company in which I can contact in case any problems should arise

Just surprised that no one at Lectric picked up the phone all day today

OK, I was finally able to get them on the phone and they assured me that it will be delivered in 2 weeks

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a black step through :cool:

OK, I was finally able to get them on the phone and they assured me that it will be delivered in 2 weeks

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a black step through :cool:
Lectric just announced a July 4th special…free phone mount and mirrors with any purchase. If you didn’t get this, call or email them and they will add it to your order.

They actually got back to me this morning saying that the bike will be shipped in "roughly 2 weeks".

Not exactly what they said over the phone yesterday, but pretty much what I kinda expected.

And yes, I emailed them about the 4th of July options as soon as I got the notification lol

Back