Lectric eBikes Announces End To International Shipping, Effectively Abandoning International Customers

Great looking bike! I noted that the specs for the T1000 describes the Riding Mode as "6 Assist Levels W/ Active Throttle." Good to know about that "active throttle" and your remedial solution for it, thanks!

Great looking bike! I noted that the specs for the T1000 describes the Riding Mode as "6 Assist Levels W/ Active Throttle."

It's speed based not power based assist levels AND throttle.

Good to know about that "active throttle" and your remedial solution for it, thanks!

It's more of a hyperspace button than a throttle.
When you touch the throttle it sends a signal to the controller that says GO !!

Full power is then applied until you reach the set speed.

That works fine for a heavy rider and there is a 320 pound T1000 owner.
The e-bike can handle his weight and he needs all that power to get going, but not everyone is at the weight limit of their e-bike, and there is no way to turn down the power.

I could have just lived with it, but it was so annoying that I installed the KT controller and display.

I've got no problem with lots of power but only full power all the time is just stupid.

They called it a "Quick" throttle when I bought my Et.Cycle T1000 because it quickly goes from 0-100%

This is the throttle at 0%,..

183534-b0cc75cff62aa916a2e94e8ab8bec15a.jpg

And at 100%

183533-705d006465cc7ae7512b329e4b34c705.jpg

It's actually progressive in between, but good luck feathering 4 mm of movement, and holding it steady. 😂

Back