Lectric Customer Service……..

Sniper001

Region
USA
Quick question for those of you who possibly know more about Lectric than I do, as a brand new customer.
My question is;……do they, or do they not, respond to email/text messages sent using their “Contact” button provided on their site? Now before you all suggest I call them direct, that is not possible due to a medical condition I currently have preventing speech at this time.

So, …….I have a question regarding a backordered item on an online order I placed on 11/19. On Tuesday 11/29 I visited their website, used their “contact us” button and sent my question regarding my order. Yesterday, 12/1 not having received a response I again contacted them in the same manner. No response today!

What are your experiences are they just slow at responding?

They'll respond if you emailed them from the same email you used to order or if included the order#. If the item is backordered they will need some time to get the information out of their supplier likely in China. China is currently undergoing a covid lockdown that could be effecting response time. They don't like to respond with "We don't know what's going on" and tend to respond once they have some useful information for you.

Back